[GeoNode-users] Issue on updateip in migration to 2.6

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 02:48:41 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I'm migrating from geonode 2.4 to 2.6.
I've restored geonode DB and geonode-data DB (DB postgres with all my
vector layers) in a new server (a fresh ubuntu 16.04) than I've launched
$geonode migrate --fake-initial.
I also launched a geonode-updateip 192.168.31.80 (my internal ip for now)
for authentication issues. But the "distribution url" field in
"base_resourcebase" table still has the old ip.
I found this issue: https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/1694 .  How
can I resolve? Preview layers in Geoserver doesn't work and layers and maps
in geonode aren't displayed.

Thanks
Annalisa