[GeoNode-users] Sources of GeoExt within GeoNode

John, Steffen s.john at atenekom.eu
Thu Mar 2 00:20:46 PST 2017

Hi!

I want to extend the Map View of GeoNode with a Geocoding functionality.
From GeoExt, there is the GeoExt.form.field.GeocoderComboBox with does exactly what I want, but I have problems with adding it.
The Error says GeoExt.form.field is undefined. So, I was wondering if the GeoExt Version used by GeoNode already supports GeocoderComboBox.

Which Version of GeoExt is part of GeoNode 2.4?
Where can I find the sources of GeoExt within the GeoNode Installation?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Steffen