[GeoNode-users] Authentication, Authorisation against LDAP

Christian Braun christian.braun at list.lu
Thu Mar 2 06:11:09 PST 2017

Thanks for your quick and honest answer.
What is then the point of GeoNode if I can not authenticate and authorise against a LDAP server to serve, in my case, several hundred users?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Braun, MSc.
Research Associate for Geocomputation
eScience Unit
Environmental Research and Innovation (ERIN) Department
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)

41, rue du Brill
L-4422 Belvaux
Tel: +352 42 59 91 - 6608
Fax : +352 275 885