[GeoNode-users] Attribute table metadata

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Mar 2 23:20:33 PST 2017

Hi Daniel and Tom,

may I chime in on this realy interesting question.
I haven´t worked through ISO 19115 thus my question is:

@ Tom: Let´s say one likes to introduce a new element called
„subtitle“. Can you say if it´s a general requirement of ISO 19115 to not extend
the vocabulary and if needed link to other resources? Or is this
only valid for the Layer-attribute information Daniel was asking for?

Have a nice Friday!

Toni