[GeoNode-users] Geonode and latest Geoserver

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 03:54:42 PDT 2017

Hi Zizi,

The stable version of GeoNode will be released with GeoServer 2.9.x while master is waiting for the merge of this branch for GeoServer 2.10.x. Once this will happen eventually it could be back ported to the stable release.

What’s your use case to have the last release which got out just few days ago?

Francesco