[GeoNode-users] Question about installing Geonode 2.6 with ansible

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:48:36 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to use ansible-geonode to install Geonode 2.6 on Ubuntu
16.04. In the readme on the ansible-geonode github page it says, "It
is meant to be used with a GeoNode template project by following the
workflow described here http://github.com/geonode/geonode-project."

Do I need to add the ppa and install geonode as it says in the
geonode-project readme before running the ansible playbook, or does
ansible do that? I don't see in any of the tasks where geonode is
installed; only where it pulls in the customized template using the
github_user and app_name role variables.

Thanks,

Eric