[GeoNode-users] geosites: new users accesses

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:19:04 PDT 2017

Hi Eugenio,

no this should not happen, we have a dedicated View to filter out users not
belonging to the site [1]. Check that in the admin -> site-people, the user
is not listed in the right panel for the site you don't want him to access.
Otherwise can be a misconfiguration of geosites.

[1]
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.6.x/geonode/contrib/geosites/views.py#L229