[GeoNode-users] geosites: new users accesses

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 00:22:08 PDT 2017

How can I debug?

E.

________________________________
Da: Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com>
Inviato: martedì 16 maggio 2017 09.10
A: Eugenio Trumpy; geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [GeoNode-users] geosites: new users accesses

You can debug if that view is invoked correctly when logging into the master site.

Hi Simone,

I presume I have a misconfiguration, since in my site I have rightly the new user in the right panel,

and in the master site I have nobody in such panel, but the new user can login in the master, which is not correct.

Where do you think I have to act, to sort out this issue?

E.