[GeoNode-users] How to use QGIS as backbone server

Ragnvald Larsen ragnvald at mindland.com
Sat May 20 07:31:50 PDT 2017

Thanks Jeffrey - I would still need to know how to interact with the QGIS server. Will I need to restart the geonode server before trying my luck? And how do I interface with the QGIS server? Web user interface or connect via QGIS desktop.

I am no novice at using QGIS, but using and managing data/layouts using the QGIS server in a ageonode context has left me with more questions than answers.

That said I will be more than happy to contribute to the docs once I get my head sbove water :-)

Vennlig hilsen

Ragnvald