[GeoNode-users] backup error, geonode 2.6 => backup.py=> import error: no moduled named simplejson

Federico Gianoli alpacagis at gmail.com
Tue May 23 03:23:12 PDT 2017

Hi Alessio,

I have checked the Geoserver Log, and here you can find the complete
geoserver log: https://pastebin.com/c9JeR1NU

The error that I have noted on the log is this one:

*2017-05-23 04:49:10,598 ERROR [geoserver.rest] - Unable to perform backup:
:Could not create file.*
*2017-05-23 04:49:10,598 DEBUG [geoserver.filters] - Compressing output for
mimetype: text/plain*
*2017-05-23 04:49:10,598 ERROR [geoserver.rest] - *
*org.geoserver.rest.RestletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Could not create file.*
* at
org.geoserver.backuprestore.rest.BackupResource.runBackup(BackupResource.java:172)*
* at
org.geoserver.backuprestore.rest.BackupResource.handlePost(BackupResource.java:108)*

The rights of  /usr/share/geoserver/data are these:
drwxr-xr-x  21 tomcat7 tomcat7      4096 May 23 04:49 data

I have also changed the folder rights adding user: tomcat7 and user:user,
but without any result.

Thanks a lot for your help and your patience

Federico