[GeoNode-users] is_staff

Kaymaz Aral Can CHST aral_can.kaymaz at syngenta.com
Thu Nov 16 09:20:39 PST 2017

Hello Paolo and Toni,

Thanks for your answers!

Currently, I have GeoNode + GeoServer installed on an Ubuntu 14.04 VM, using apt-get and the repos.

I assume, for your method to work, I would need to deploy the Dev version? Or can I just change a file in my current installed version, and it would simply work?

I’ve seen that you refer to geonode/layers/templates/layers/layer_list.html#L12 – if I changed this file in my installation (where would the file be? I’ve looked in /var/www/geonode, but seems to be not there), it would work – did I understand that correctly? If that is the case, I can simply include such change in my Ansible playbook, and have it installed automatically.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Aral Can Kaymaz
R&D IS Solution Architect - Syngenta