[GeoNode-users] Dificulty logging into GeoServer

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 05:20:43 PST 2017

Hi list,

I just installed GeoNode 2.6 in a fresh Ubuntu Server, using the
ppa:geonode/stable repository. I then created a superuser and updated the
IP.

After that i tried to log into GeoServer clicking on the GeoNode icon that
appears in the Geoserver web page but it did not work. It gave me a
"mismatching redirect uri" Searching the web I found some discussion about
setting up GeoServer to allow for Oauth2 to work

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2017-June/003261.html

This I followed the steps detailed in a Google Docs written by Alessio
Fabiani. After that, things seamed to work. I would log into GeoNode as
admin, go to GeoServer and things would work. But if I close geoserver and
open again, I'm logged out. And when I click on the GeoNode icon, to log
into geoserver, I'm recieve a 404 error

HTTP Status 404 -

*type* Status report

*message*

*description* *The requested resource is not available.*
Apache Tomcat/7.0.68 (Ubuntu)

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks
Daniel