[GeoNode-users] alias and Freemarker template

Ariel Neri ariel.neriw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:55:31 PST 2017

Hi Annalisa. I did it creating "views" in Postgresql. Since our original
layers are huge, I load the original layer to "geonode_data" DB and created
diferent views with reduced atributes and alias that anyone can understand.
HereĀ“s an example:
[image: Imagen integrada 1]

Then just publish the view in geoserver
Hope it helps.