[GeoNode-users] Problems setting geofence in cluster

Corina Tudorache corina_ww at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 08:11:27 PDT 2017

 Update:After enabling disk quota , I was able to successfully test connection of GeoFence to one of my instances. But still I can not make it work in a cluster. Disk quota doesn't work in cluster too. When trying to enable it on the other GeoServer instance, I receive the following error message:
"Loading quota store failed, the disk quota subsystem is disabled, please re-configure: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Database may be already in use: Locked by another process. Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-119])
"
I still don't know what I am missing in the configuration. Any help is much appreciated. :)
Kind regards,Corina