[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Support

Ana Boljevic ana.boljevic at cedis.me
Mon Oct 23 00:40:38 PDT 2017

Dear Alessio and GeoNode Community,

I've been told to contact you in the name of my company CEDIS - Montenegrin Electric Utility Enterprise (Electricity Distribution Company).
We are very interested in your product and been working on it about 5 months.
We are about to put it on production as a GIS solution. Company management gave positive feedback to your software.
However, we are definitely not satisfied with performance. We are ready to receive your paid support. We changed many things, and fixed many issues, but still we are asking you to make extra effort in trying to find effective solution for us. Many users will work on this, so it is very important for system to have better performance.

We already discussed about this issue with GeoNode Users: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Poor-performance-GeoNode-td5332874.html#a5333931 but with no result.

We are looking forward the final effort.
Thanks in advance,
--
Ana Boljević

Direkcija za razvoj, pristup mreži i TIS
Služba za GIS i tehničku bazu podataka
Sektor za TIS