[GeoNode-users] Getfeatureinfo list - display order

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 03:04:08 PDT 2017

Dear All,

 I have used MetaData option and *changed the order of the display of
attributes, on click of the feature(getfetureinfo) display order is
not reflected*.
I have also tried in demo portal . I have  changed the order of the display
of attributes , but on getfeatureinfo the display order is not reflected

Please visit the following link and select the info icon,feature

http://demo.geonode.org/layers/hr1%3Ashape_first_1

Kindly suggest, how to over come above.

*Is it possible to display few attributes of shapefile on click of
getfeatureinfo ?*

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh. N