[GeoNode-users] Getfeatureinfo list - display order

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:30:43 PDT 2017

Dear Alessio,
  Thanks a lot for quick response.* Even order change of attributes is not
reflecting in  GeoNode Attribute Tab on the Layer Details.  Is any setting
need to be enable?*
In case ,shapefile have large no of attributes, on click of it ,it will
show the all the attributes. This may not be good to display all the
attributes.If user has option  from  GeoNode GUI to select list of
attributes for display  and including order of the display, it will be good
facility for the users.

Please  kindly include this option in newer version of GeoNode.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh