[GeoNode-users] Editing Metadata Categories Available in the Geonode Main Page

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:41:47 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I am running Geonode 2.6.3 and its main page shows some metadata categories
according to ISO 19115, such as: Boundaries, Buildings Climate, Elevation,
Geology, Health, Land Cover, Nature, Places, Population, Transportation and
Water.

However, I added one more category "*Space*" to the metadata category list
using the admin panel and there are some more categories as "Oceans" in the
list that are not showed in Geonode main page, under *Discover the
available datasets.*

Does anyone could help me to figure out how to add a new created category
"Space" and an existing category "*Oceans*" to Geonode main page?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Best Regards

*Julierme Pinheiro*