[GeoNode-users] Configuring Remote Database with Geonode

Joshi, Jigeeshu Jigeeshu.Joshi at ils-forschung.de
Tue Apr 17 01:46:32 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have a quick question regarding geonode software architecture.

We have installed geonode (standard deployment) on a clean linux server which we have hired and is located outside our organization. However, we already have a postgresql database on Windows server maintained at our organization. Is it possible to have geonode use the postgresql database (on windows server) in our organization so that we do not have to maintain two databases ?  If possible , kindly provide documentation link for further information on configuration steps.

Regards,
Jio