[GeoNode-users] Fwd: Geosites app

Frederico dos Santos Soares fssunb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:57:10 PDT 2018

Hi everybody.

Does anyone work with GEOSITES in GEONODE?

I'm trying to configure GEOSITES in our 2.9 GEONODE. I'm using the
documentation below to activate geosites app, but when I use ./manage.py
syncdb I get this error:

django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Application labels aren't
unique, duplicates: geosites.

If I 1. comment the ‘geonode.contrib.geosites’ in GEONODE_CONTRIB_APPS and
2. add in settings.py ‘geonode.contrib.geosites’ in INSTALLED_APPS 3. then
3. run python manage.py syncdb, I get this:

System check identified some issues:

WARNINGS:
?: (1_8.W001) The standalone TEMPLATE_* settings were deprecated in Django
1.8 and the TEMPLATES dictionary takes precedence. You must put the values
of the following settings into your default TEMPLATES dict:
TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS.
geosites.SitePeople.people: (fields.W340) null has no effect on
ManyToManyField.
geosites.SiteResources.resources: (fields.W340) null has no effect on
ManyToManyField.
monitoring.RequestEvent.resources: (fields.W340) null has no effect on
ManyToManyField.
Operations to perform:
Synchronize unmigrated apps: django_basic_auth, tasks, floppyforms,
allauth, modeltranslation, django_extensions, polymorphic, treebeard,
corsheaders, geosites,...

I don't think that the GEOSITES app was actived.
Does anyone can help?

(http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/advanced/
geonode_production/geosites.html#activate-geosites-app)

--

Frederico dos Santos Soares
Geógrafo
fssunb at gmail.com