[GeoNode-users] Layer not visible after upload

Joshi, Jigeeshu Jigeeshu.Joshi at ils-forschung.de
Tue Aug 21 00:38:02 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have problem in viewing uploaded layers on a Geonode(version 2.8). User is able to successfully upload the layer, fill the metadata form but  cannot view the layer.  I have to run 'geonode updatelayers' command to make the layers visible after upload.  The problem it seems  is related to celery task queue/celery app as pointed out earlier.  I can try to provide more information if needed. Any way to resolve the issue without doing an upgrade will be helpful.

Regards,
Joshi