[GeoNode-users] Fwd: GWC doesn't work on docker Geonode 2.10 master

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it
Mon Dec 17 01:04:28 PST 2018

Following a recent discussion on GeoWebCache tile caching issues, here
below the steps to enable them for the default GeoNode SRS (EPSG:3857).

I will work on the next days to persist this on the GeoServer WAR Data Dir,
but for whom don't want to update GeoServer and/or need to simply enable it
for their existing installation, just follow the simple instructions here
below.

In the meantime I'll send to you a couple of recordings showing how to
create and set a new GWC gridset.

Would it be possible for you to do a quick test on your environment? Can
you also send me feedbacks on the outcomes?

If this fixes the issue, I can make the configuration persistent on
GeoServer, so that the users won't need to create the gridsets by
themselves.

Thanks for your help.
A.

1)