[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.8.1: Leaflet maps are not working

Dejan Samardzic dejan.samardzic at cedis.me
Mon Dec 17 06:47:34 PST 2018

Dear Geonode community,
We have installed Geonode 2.8.1rc0 on Ubuntu 18.04. Installation has been made on docker, using the following Mr. Alessio's instructions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S0ac9IR9IW9tUjMu7JETPLUjnfQ6P87m1PKNko8IPWY/edit

After basic geonode installation, we have enabled Leaflet by changing in django docker in file:
/usr/src/app/geonode/settings.py
#GEONODE_CLIENT_LAYER_PREVIEW_LIBRARY = 'geoext'  # DEPRECATED use HOOKSET instead
#GEONODE_CLIENT_HOOKSET = "geonode.client.hooksets.GeoExtHookSet"
# To enable the Leaflet based Client enable those

GEONODE_CLIENT_LAYER_PREVIEW_LIBRARY = 'leaflet'  # DEPRECATED use HOOKSET instead
GEONODE_CLIENT_HOOKSET = "geonode.client.hooksets.LeafletHookSet"

But now layers are displaying correctly, but maps are not working at all. Layers drop down list is not populated and error is displaying in console log. It seems that both versions 2.8.1 rc0 and 2.10rc4 are having the same problem ? Is it possible or am I doing something wrong ??
Please look detailed issue description in video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMnnfkPLic0

regards,
Dejan.
--

 Dejan Samardžić        Rukovodilac Sektora za ICT / IT Manager

[cid:part2.98AD0521.1122ABAE at cedis.me]
CEDIS d.o.o.
Ivana Milutinovića 12, 81000 Podgorica
gsm:    +382 67 220 971