[GeoNode-users] Error installing Geonode on Windows Server 2012 R2

Franklin, Chris - Perth. CFranklin at rml.com.au
Wed Feb 7 22:27:28 PST 2018

Hi,

I have a new Windows Sevver 2012 R2 Server that I am installing Geonode 2.6.x on, but I don't get the cmd windows 'yes' prompt or loading of the 8 layers following this : http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/win_bin_install/win_binary_installer.html#win-binary-installer  and get this error while trying to start the Apache service:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3A0E1.7C167A50]

System event log:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> Apache.exe: Syntax error on line 241 of C:\\GeoNode-2.6.x\\Apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load modules/mod_wsgi.so into server: The specified module could not be found.

[cid:image004.png at 01D3A0DF.A15798A0]

I have downloaded a fresh installer but same error

Bu I have the same on a Oracle vm box running fine?

Any suggestions welcome....