[GeoNode-users] Geonode - Metadat - Extra Fields

Pascal Coulon Pascal.Coulon at scisys.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 05:04:44 PST 2018

Hi,

A simple question, does anyone know how one can extend the metadata model in Geonode. We would like to add extra field to the base metadata model. This means that we should be able to import and export the a metadata file with the extra fields.

Regards,

Pascal

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.