[GeoNode-users] Restriction of attributes, style, order on-click of features

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 04:47:44 PST 2018

Unfortunately there is no way in 2.4 using GeoNode (while currently in
GeoNode master I think it is possible to specify which fields to
display to the user - but cannot test it right now). A workaround For
GeoNode 2.4 could be to create a view in PostgreSQL will the needed
fields and create another layer in GeoServer from the view and then in
GeoNode using the updatelayers command
Hope this helps
Paolo