[GeoNode-users] Improvements at geonode 2.6.1 at OSGeo-Live 11.0

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Jan 25 12:15:25 PST 2018

Dear Angelos,

thanks for your reply! The oauth support would be nice to see (for presenations) but it´s
working solid without it as well! Regarding the error alert when creating the map maybe
something is wrong with data/printing/config.yaml? I can have a look at it tomorrow.

As said – great work thanks a lot for this!

Regards,

Toni