[GeoNode-users] is 2.8 released?

Ariel Neri ariel.neriw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 06:13:33 PST 2018

Hi, I´m about to install a Geonode in a new server. I´m still choosing the
server to hire.
And i´m a bit confused about the current version.  I´ve seen in the
documentation that in some places it says " The current release, 2.8 is
available only for Ubuntu 16.04." (
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/quick_install.html
), but most others still mention 2.6 version.

Is 2.8 version also for Ubuntu 16.04 as it is stated? Should i prepare a
16.04 then?

If the current is 2.6, should i wait for 2.8? if it is going to be released
soon i prefer to wait, but if not I´ll go on with 2.6 version.

Thanks.

Ariel