[GeoNode-users] Authentication problem between Geonode and Geoserver

francesco bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:55:47 PDT 2018

Which version of GeoNode are you using? What kind of installation and
startup procedure did you follow? Without these information it's difficult
to say exactly what's the problem.

A good start point however is to check your configuration against the docs
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/geoserver_geonode_security/index.html?highlight=oauth2#geoserver-2-12-x-and-above

Hope this helps