[GeoNode-users] Apache Config: geonode.conf

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:56:32 PDT 2018

Dear Toni and Francesco,

Thank you very much for your reply. I apologize for my shortage of
knowledge in this topic. I am going to start a new project, focusing on
GeoNode Production (GP) being customized by inheriting changes through
GeoNode DevMode (GD). So far, I have GeoNode Production working fine,
showing thumbnails and user account emails working smoothly. Also, I have
GeoNode DevMode working fine. I can run manage.py collectstatic and see css
and templates changes through GP. Anyway, I am very happy with this
achievement. Through the new project, I may face this problem again, I hope
not. I will spend some more time reading  [1] and [2] in order to get more
feedback in how the bridge between GP and GD is built.

[1]
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/customize_lookfeel/customize/setup_admin.html
[2] http://geonode.org/dev-workshop/#/8/3
<http://geonode.org/dev-workshop/#/8/3>