[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Docker Installation

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:51:02 PDT 2018

Thank you very much for your reply Toni. Yes, the wget you sent in the
previous e-mail works. I realized that if I run this command /bin/sh -c
"wget https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip" with
wget between double quotes works too. I tried setting the wget between
quotes (RUN "wget
https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip") in
./SPCgeonode/_service_rclone/Dockerfile and got the following error:

Step 3/17 : RUN 'wget
https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip'
 ---> Running in 2d761040c8cf
/bin/sh: wget
https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip: not found
ERROR: Service 'rclone' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c 'wget
https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip'' returned
a non-zero code: 127

I am still tweaking through the Dockerfile in order to build something
similar to /bin/sh -c "wget
https://downloads.rclone.org/v1.39/rclone-v1.39-linux-amd64.zip"

I appreciated your help.

Kind regards