[GeoNode-users] upload doesn't work without any logs

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:55:43 PDT 2018

Hi Simone,

here is the issue:

POST http://gemex.igg.cnr.it/layers/upload 400 (BAD REQUEST)

any hints?

Eugenio

________________________________
Da: Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com>
Inviato: martedì 12 giugno 2018 13:41
A: Eugenio Trumpy
Cc: geonode-users
Oggetto: Re: [GeoNode-users] upload doesn't work without any logs

Hi Eugenio,

the browser developers console is for sure the first place where to look.

Best

Il giorno mar 12 giu 2018 alle ore 11:25 Eugenio Trumpy <frippe12573 at hotmail.com<mailto:frippe12573 at hotmail.com>> ha scritto:

Hi all,

I have problem with geonode 2.4 dev20160525015826.

It worked properly, but currently I have problems uploading shp file.

The strange thing is that nothing is written on the logs (apache2 error.log and geoserver.log).

Could you suggest me how to investigate on this problem?

Thanks,

Eugenio