[GeoNode-users] Problems with deleting a layer

Ariel Cabezas gerardoarielc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:43:19 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I need some help, I did the installation in a local server, in a Proxmox
environment, with a local IP, then migrate to another network, update the
IP with geonode-updateip, but the first uploads of data went up did not go
well. I could not visualize them correctly.
This was solved by changing in "proxy base URL" in Service settings / OGC
Services of Global Configuration; with the correct Ip, and the new layers
worked fine.
I decided to delete all the layers to start over.
But now I can not delete the layers with problems, Geonode tells me "NO
Layers" in the front page, but in the Layer Explore a loaded layer appears
and I can not delete it, because when trying to open it shows errors.
Looking at postgresql I can see that there are data in some tables
(layers_layer and layers_layerfile), I can also see that in the layers
directory there are files of the shapefile.
What would be the best option to eliminate this data?

thanks, and success in the candidatures
Ariel