[GeoNode-users] Problems with deleting a layer (Ariel Cabezas)

Ariel Cabezas gerardoarielc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:41:50 PDT 2018

Toni, thanks for the guide. Everything is working well,
I want to report a issue; the data uploaded to the geonode are all in EPSG
4326, located in the north of Argentina,
the problem: the map center in the map preview did not appear correctly,
they were shown on the map displaced towards southern Africa.
After trying many things, modify the DEFAULT_MAP_CRS from 900913 to 3857 in
the local_settings.py file, and the preview of the maps began to display
correctly.
I mention this, in case the same problem happens to someone.
I think this is not the final solution, it would have to be validated for
other CRS, but it worked for this particular case.
My installation, Geonode 2.8 from PPA in Ubuntu server 16.04 in a PROXMOX
environment, all data with EPSG 4326.
Sincerely,
Ariel