[GeoNode-users] Switching to SSL login problems

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 00:11:14 PDT 2018

Hello Nils,

I've been through the same process a couple of weeks ago and I also faced
the same issue (we have GeoNode 2.4). Eventually Francesco Bartoli
recommended to add the SSL certificates apart from the webserver (in my
case nginx) also in the keystores of java and the python http module. I
have also added the certs in the OS level. After that the  authentication
between GeoNode and Geoserver started working again.

Let me know if this works for you.

Dimitris