[GeoNode-users] Issues with Geonode map client after Linux

Joshi, Jigeeshu Jigeeshu.Joshi at ils-forschung.de
Mon May 14 00:44:47 PDT 2018

Hi Toni,

With the update, now the Geonode version is 2.8,
Geoserver version : 2.12-SNAPSHOT,
Ubuntu version : 16.04 xenial 64 minimal.

Yes I get pink tiles.
The layer preview on Geoserver also does not work.  When I click on Openlayers for preview it directs to localhost , even after I replace localhost with our web hostname I do not see the layer in the map. Even style preview does not work. Moreover Geoserver layers are not available when I try to add layers to the map. So there is certainly some problem loading geoserver resources in geonode ?

Error in dev console:
Access to Image at 'https://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/2/2/4.png' new?layer=geonode:ne_10m_admin_0_countries1:1  from origin 'https://www.ils-geomonitoring.de' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://www.ils-geomonitoring.de' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 404.

Thanks
Jio