[GeoNode-users] Geonode DevMode Installation

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:29:16 PDT 2018

Dear geonode Developers,

I got confused in one thing here. When Geonode is installed in DevMode,
Geoserver and Geonode are served by Paver. So, I can do that following any
of these guides:

1 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS installation until the end of this URL:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/create_geonode_db.html

2 - https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project

3 - http://geonode.org/dev-workshop/#/3/2

And when geonode is not in DevMod are the followings cases:

1 - Installed via apt-get

2 - Geoserver is served by tomcat and Geonode by apache2

Are my statements corrects? Could someone give an explanation on that
please?

Thank you for your time in advance

Kind regards

Julierme