[GeoNode-users] Error in the maximum zoom in preview and maps

Andres Juarez albertoandres.juarez at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:13:24 PDT 2018

Alessio, I changed the subject

This happens with all types of layers, both in the preview and in the maps.

When zooming to the extension of the layer (epsg: 22195) the coordinates
requested to gesoserver are these:

Bbox = SRSEnvelope [-6535977.413699: -6535900.9766708, -4094502.2935821:
-4094425.8565538]

Then I take the maximum zoom (1: 1066) and the coordinates requested to
geoserver are these:

Bbox = SRSEnvelope [-3912505.7292604: -3912429.2922321, -8783837.5411966:
-8783761.1041683]

or these others with a WMS (epsg: 22185) loaded through the local geoserver:

Bbox = SRSEnvelope [-1.001875417E7: -5009377.085, -5009377.085: 0.0]

And I find these errors in the geoserver log:

[geoserver.gwc] - Error dispatching tile request to GeoServer
org.geowebcache.grid.OutsideCoverageException: Coverage [minx, miny, maxx,
maxy] is [176532, 208496, 176735, 208663, 19], index [x, y, z] is [210959,
147229, 19]

Thank you very much for the help!!

:

--