[GeoNode-users] Huge Datase Upload

francesco bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:00:01 PST 2018

Hi Ana,

I've never handled such kind of big files but I would opt for making them
available on the internal filesystem of the geoserver container, loading
them from the GUI of GeoServer in the geonode workspace and finally running
the updatelayers command [1] on the django container.

Don't know if Alessio, Paolo and somebody else can add something more
appropriate.

Hope this helps.

Francesco

[1]