[GeoNode-users] how to make multiple overlay name (Handy Rusydi)

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Nov 21 02:19:00 PST 2018

Hi Handy,

I´ve thought again about your request. I more or less sure that other viewers
have not implemented this feature as well. To sort or group your layers in a map
the grouping information has to be saved somewhere in the DB. Looking at the models
I cannot spot some field to store this information. (Devs please correct me if I´m wrong).
I think what´s currentlky happening is that the tree is build from a request against the api:
f.e.: http://master.demo.geonode.org/api/layers

So if you need this feature a new github issue should be the the best choice.

cheers,

Toni