[GeoNode-users] how to make multiple overlay name (Handy Rusydi)

Handy Rusydi handy at galerigis.com
Wed Nov 21 21:22:59 PST 2018

Hai Paolo,

I have seen your project. It looks great. In my mind that we should install
new custom django/geonode project in our site with your branch. Can we use
just in our current project and make a little tweak in local_settings.py or
settings.py?

I have seen the documentation that, the way how to install your project
just same with geonode installation in common.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Handy

Pada tanggal Kam, 22 Nov 2018 pukul 00.55 Handy Rusydi <handy at galerigis.com>