[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Installation

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:04:39 PST 2018

Dear all,

Trying to find what is going on with GeoNode-Project at 2.8 docker
installation. Just for further information, I got to solve the SITEURL
issue by placing it after SITE_HOST_NAME and SITE_HOST_PORT in
local_settings.py at 2.8. But now, I am getting stuck in a database issue as
shown by docker-compose logs -f:
celery4my_geonode | django.db.utils.OperationalError: could not connect to
server: Connection refused
celery4my_geonode |     Is the server running on host "localhost"
(127.0.0.1) and accepting
celery4my_geonode |     TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
celery4my_geonode | could not connect to server: Network is unreachable
celery4my_geonode |     Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and
accepting
celery4my_geonode |     TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Any help on that will be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme