[GeoNode-users] Unable to find server during upload

Jeffy John Tomarong jeffytoms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:47:39 PDT 2018

Hi good fellas,

I'd like to ask of your assistance regarding this uploading issue.
We had a change in the public IP and we reconfigured the server for the
update including the DNS that it may point to: crisp.r10.denr.gov.ph.

I also used the command geonode-updateip and it worked quite well before.
Website is accessible. But now we can no longer upload data. I've checked
the local_settings.py and settings.py in the usr/local/lib and in the
etc/.. I've also updated the global setting in the geoserver proxy server.

Attached is the screenshot of the error when I inspected the site. I also
included the whole html of the error if this helps in the diagnosis.

I hope you can shed some light on this.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Jeff