[GeoNode-users] How do I install Geonode 2.6.3 on Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04?

Simon Lee simon.lee at null.net
Thu Oct 11 03:33:34 PDT 2018

Hello, at my organisation we need to set up a new Geonode 2.6 server. Ideally we would like to install Geonode 2.6.3 on Ubuntu 18.04. However I noticed that the apt-get method for 2.6.3 does not work anymore in Ubuntu 16.04 nor in Ubuntu 18.04 since it relies on package versions which have changed.

Does anyone have any working instructions on how to install Geonode 2.6.3 successfully on Ubuntu 18.04 (or 16.04 as a second option) using PostgreSQL?

Thank you,
Simon

PS. I'm sorry I sent my first message as HTML, I'm sending it again in plain text and the first one can be deleted. Thanks