[GeoNode-users] How to Install Oracle Java Geonode on docker

francesco bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:52:55 PDT 2018

Dear Ana,

JVM is supposed to be JRE8 as you can see here
https://github.com/GeoNode/geoserver-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile#L1

So the message from the server status is correct, actually I don't know why
you are getting that output from inside the container. Let me investigate
more, anyway are you facing any wrong behavior from your deployment?

Francesco