[GeoNode-users] add more workspace in upload layers

Handy Rusydi handy at galerigis.com
Wed Oct 24 03:03:27 PDT 2018

Hai Toni,

Yes I know the template but I have no idea how to hack that. I have try to
add workspace and same store name "geonode_data" and when I type command
"geonode updatelayers --workspace=new_workspace" the process works but I
can't see the layers in geonode.

When I checked again in geofence rules, it can't be write the geofence
rules with username that we need.

Like fransesco said that it will be custom geonode project and the
challange parts is in the geofence rules in order our layer can be seen in
our project.

I am stuck in this. I am new in django framework and python