[GeoNode-users] add more workspace in upload layers

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Oct 24 03:27:58 PDT 2018

Hey Handy,

It seams what you trying to do is showing an image instead of some point marker?
If so another solution than the workspace hassle would be that you add some attribute to your points like
‚image-url‘ and customize the viewer to use that image instead of a marker.
Leaflet would be quite easy to start with.

Cheers,

Toni