[GeoNode-users] add more workspace in upload layers

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Oct 24 04:56:33 PDT 2018

Hi Handy,

It should not be too hard. As said leaflet is quite easy to work with.
Also in geonode context. (Geoext viewer might need more inside knowledge.
Also geonode-viewer could be an option to start working on).
Have a look at this demo. https://plnkr.co/edit/QxqvzaIgmONlCo0jirHy?p=preview <https://plnkr.co/edit/QxqvzaIgmONlCo0jirHy?p=preview>
It should give you an idea. As said the url of an image f.e. which should be shown
In a marker could come from your feature attribute.

Cheers,

Toni