[GeoNode-users] Cant Upload Layers On New Installation

maina kibui mainakibui at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:19:35 PDT 2018

Hi,

Would appreciate help troubleshooting this. I have re-checked all
configurations according to the documentation.

*Problem:*
I cant upload layers on a new installation. I keep getting a 401 error

*Web error:*
[image: Capture.PNG]

*Actual error in the log file:*

WARN [geofence.cache] -
org.geoserver.geofence.cache.CachedRuleReader$NoAuthException: Can't auth
user [admin]

Rgds,
Kibui Kenneth Maina,
The Village Slayer.
mainakibui.oyaore.com

*T:* +254 (0) 721 173 780 *B:* village.oyaore.com
<http://mainakibui.village.oyaore.com> *T:* @mainakibui
<https://twitter.com/#%21/mainakibui> *S:* kenneth.kibui
<http://www.skype.com/intl/en/home> *Q*: Quora
<http://www.quora.com/Kibui-Kenneth-Maina>

*Tools I Use:*
PHP, Javascript, JQuery, MYSQL, SQLite, Android app dev, Joomla, Amazon
cloud hosting, WHM, Cpanel, Adobe CS2-5, Dreamweaver, OSx, Ubuntu, Cent OS,
Linux, Windows, Networking, Hardware, VmWare.