[GeoNode-users] "os-geo-Importer" vs Geodata Upload in Geonode 2.9

John, Steffen s.john at atenekom.eu
Wed Sep 26 01:52:33 PDT 2018

Hi!
I came across the project "os-geo-Importer" and was wondering if it make sense to integrate into my GeoNode 2.9-Project.

Since the documentation of the GeoNode File Upload as well as the one of os-geo-Importer is not that extensive, I was wondering if somebody of you might point out the main differences between both as well as advantages / disadvantages of using os-geo-importer within GeoNode 2.9.

Thanks for your help!

Steffen